Do you sell second hand bicycles?
- No. We only sell new bicycles. We recommend you check Gumtree, Ebay and Facebook Marketplace for local second hand bicycles.
Do you accept trade-ins or part exchange against new bicycles?
- No. We offered this service in the past, however it is no longer viable for us to do so.
Do you rent bicycles?
- No. Please see the link below for a list of local bicycle rental options.
West Sussex Cycle Hire
Do I need to book my bicycle in for servicing and/or repairs?
- We do not take bookings. Simply bring your bicycle to us whenever is convenient for you.
How much will my servicing and/or repair cost?
- Please contact us by phone or email for service and repair prices as these can vary based on many factors. For the most accurate quote, please bring the bike in for us to inspect.
I did not purchase my bicycle from your store. Will you still repair it?
- Yes. We are happy to work on any bicycle, regardless of where it was purchased.
My electric bicycle has a problem. Can you diagnose the issue?
- We specialise in electric bicycles with Bosch, Shimano and Mahle electric systems and can perform extensive diagnostic testing on these branded components. There are many other brands of electronics, the cheaper of which often do not have established or standardised diagnostic equipment or testing procedures making diagnosis extremely difficult or impossible. If you have an electric bicycle with a Bosch, Shimano or Mahle electric system, we will be able to help you. If you have a different brand of electric system, it is unlikely we will be able to help you and we instead recommend that you contact the dealer who originally sold the bicycle, or alternatively, the nearest stockist of this particular brand of electric bicycle.
Do you offer suspension servicing?
- No. Suspension servicing is very time consuming and requires specialist tools, parts and equipment which we simply do not have the space for. We recommend you seek out the official service centre of your suspension product, or a dedicated suspension servicing centre.
What are your opening hours?
- We are open 7 days a week. Monday to Saturday, 9:00 - 17:30 and Sunday 10:00 - 16:00.
We are closed on bank holidays, as well as Christmas day, Boxing day and new years day.
We close at 12:00 on Christmas eve and new years eve.
Can you order any bicycle?
- No. We only deal with the bicycle brands found on our bikes page linked below.
Bikes - Haywards Heath Cycle Centre
Do you deliver?
- No. We unfortunately do not have the means to offer a delivery service.
Can you collect my bicycle?
- No. We unfortunately do not have the means to offer a collection service.